The Fastest Way to Profitability for Pressure-Sensitive Applications
Finish your prints better and faster. Shorten film loading time with fewer film changes. Increase throughput speed. Increase bi-directional flexibility.
Our most productive 63” laminator, the Gfp 563TH-2 MAXPRO, delivers 50% faster throughput and quick application changes to save you time, effort and money on applications that require overlamination, mounting or the pre-coating of boards.
- Roller diameter 4.5”
- Dual tension control
- Speed and temperature controls
- Foot pedal for safer more ergonomic control
- Swing-out and Quick-Grip Film Shafts on both sides make loading easy for operators.
- Fewer film changes with 300’ rolls
- 63″ Working Width
- Swing-up feed table
- Motorized rear rewind option for roll-to-roll applications (optional)
- Removable in-feed pressure roller
- Metal Alloy Heater
- Variable roller gap to 1″
- Photoelectric eye for safety
- Front unwind basket
- 3” Aluminum Quick-Grip shafts
- Machine stand with casters
- 38” table height output
- 120 volt service
- cTUVus Safety approved
- Full one year warranty for parts & labor with On-Site Service.
- Trade show displays
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Dry-erase boards
- Floor graphics
- Graphic mounting
- Photo mounting
- Window graphics
- Vehicle graphics
GFP products come with step-by-step training and instructional videos and all parts are stocked in the USA.
Gfp Laminator Installation and Service
Recommended for all Gfp Laminator purchases. Actual cost of service varies by region. Please call 1-888-298-8143 for service quote.
Contract includes unpacking laminator, set-up, basic operation and principles of lamination, and one-year warranty service.
Installations include one service technician. If additional help is needed due to the weight of the equipment of complexity of install, the site will provide the additional help or our On-Site Service Team will contract with local labor and add labor costs to installation price.
There are no reviews yet.